BlackBerry Analytics SDK now for BlackBerry WebWorks applications. Developers can now track:
- How many users are on 5.0, 6.0 or 7.0?
- Do you have a predominant device or form factor?
- Have you tested on all the top user devices?
- Is there a device that you expected more users from and have you tested on that device?
- Where are your users from?
- How often and for how long is your app used?
- Does that feature you spent so much time on really being used?
Those are just some starter questions that
could be answered with the simple inclusion of the BlackBerry® Analytics SDK. The SDK was released in beta last year and went Gold just before BlackBerry DevCon Americas. It was for Java® applications only at first, but I am pleased to announce there is a BlackBerry® WebWorks™ Extension for it now, which is available in our BlackBerry WebWorks Community APIs repository on github.
Source: Dev Blog