RIM has given out over 7,500 BlackBerry Dev Alpha devices to developers around the world since the program started last May at BlackBerry 10 Jam in Orlando. Now, RIM is ready to do it again; this time with the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C!
The top 1,500 people to submit two or more applications will be given priority seeding for the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C. These 1,500 developers will be determined on the following point system:
- 50 points for ported Android applications
- 250 points for all other applications (Native, BlackBerry® WebWorks™, Adobe AIR)
- 1,500 points for Built For BlackBerry certified application
- 200 points to start for BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha A/B recipients
- 200 points to start if you are a BlackBerry Elite Member