In week 50 of PhoneDog Media’s Official Smartphone Rankings™, Samsung’s Galaxy Note II was ousted from first place by the new kid on the block, the BlackBerry Z10. I’m not even surprised, the Z10 might not be the best on the market but its new, its different and who’s not to love it?
After 11 consecutive weeks of first place wins, the Samsung Galaxy Note II was bumped out of the top spot on the People’s Choice Chart by the BlackBerry Z10, with 459 votes. The difference being over 110 votes. And here is how people ranked the phones:
- BlackBerry Z10 at first place with 459 votes
- Samsung Galaxy Note II at second place with 349 votes
- Samsung Galaxy S III landed in third place with 194 votes
- Google Nexus 4 followed with 151 votes
- Nokia Lumia 920 with 139 votes
While the BlackBerry Z10 is ranking first in the people’s choice chart, it ranks 6th on the Expert’s Choice Chart having replaced the Nokia Lumia 920 in the past week.
“In a surprise twist, BlackBerry’s Z10 knocked the Samsung Galaxy Note II out of first place on the People’s Choice Chart,” said Aaron Baker, Editor-in-Chief of PhoneDog. “There’s certainly buzz around BlackBerry 10.”