For everyone that has used the app SayIt from Bachkhoa University on your BlackBerry device before, don’t worry the developer has let BlackBerry Empire know the app is available for BlackBerry 10 as well.
I have used SayIt on my BlackBerry 9930 and it is a great personal assistant. Checkout this video of SayIt in action.
Here is a description of SayIt for BlackBerry 10.
- Natural Voice Recognition and processing for BlackBerry 10.
- Text to Speech with natural voice, you can download the converted voice file as MP3 format and share it through BBM, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, and Bluetooth.
- Provide weather forecast based on current location.
- Search YouTube, Wikipedia, and Google using voice.
- Built in Encyclopedia, so you can find the definition of anything you want.
- Built in language translator. SayIt supports translation from English and 25 other languages.
- Built in Voice to Text conversion engine, SayIt supports 16 languages for conversion from Voice to Text. So, you say something and SayIt converts your voice to text. You can then share the converted text through BBM, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, and Bluetooth.
- Integration with Wolfram Alpha, so SayIt can perform math calculations, provide information about history, literature, culture and nearly every queries.
- Ask anything you want and SayIt will answer you. For example: “How old is the earth?”, “Who is Justin Bieber?”, “1 plus 1 equals?”, “Tell me about yourself?”,
“What’s the weather like?”,….and a lot more!
- Launch Native BlackBerry 10 applications using your voice, such as Camera, Address Book, Calendar, etc.
- Built in Command List for ease of using.
Here are some screen shots of SayIt.