If you’re looking for something to play with this weekend Kris, DarcyTallGuy and the rest of the CB leak team have just released OS 10.2.0.1047 for all of the BlackBerry Z10, Q10, and Q5 devices. As usual this is a full autoloader with a working radio file already included.
From what I have been reading this seems to be a somewhat stable OS so if you have been waiting for a nice 10.2 OS this seems to be the one to try. The part that I really like about this OS is it appears the watermarked PIN on the screen that were on earlier 10.2 OS’s is finally gone.
- Download OS v10.2.0.1047 for the BlackBerry Z10 STL100-2, and STL100-3 here (STL100-4 can also use this link).
- Download OS v10.2.0.1047 for the BlackBerry Q10 and Q5 here.
- Download OS v10.2.0.1047 for the BkackBerry Z10 STL100-1 here.
- Download OS v10.2.0.1047 for the BlackBerry Z10 STL100-4 here.
Just want to give huge THANKS to Kris, DarcyTallGuy, and all of the leak team for all these OS’s, they are truly appreciated.
Here is how you update your BlackBerry 10 with this OS.
- Backup your BlackBerry 10 device with BlackBerry Link (the autoloader will wipe your device).
- Close BlackBerry Link.
- Download autoloader OS.
- Turn off the device.
- Run autoloader.exe (windows Vista 7 and 8 run as admin).
- When “connecting to Bootrom” appears on system connect your BlackBerry 10 to PC and turn on device.
- Wait for process to finish and phone to reboot.
- The update will wipe your device, so you can either restore all the info from your backup through BlackBerry Link or just start fresh if you want.
As always make sure to backup your device before updating to the newest release just to be safe. Also remember BlackBerry Empire is not responsible for anything that may go wrong during the update process. Once you install this latest leak be sure to hit up the comments below and let us know your thoughts on this OS.
Source: CB Forums