Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Well flexNinja and DarcyTallGuy over in the CB forums have just posted some leaked OS’s for the BlackBerry Q10, Q5, as well as the Z10 (sorry Z10 STL100-1 this isn’t for you). This is OS version 10.1.0.4561 which is a full autoloader for the Q10 and Q5. The autoloader for the Z10 is OS version 10.1.0.4561 with the radio version 10.1.0.4544.
Download OS v10.1.0.4561 for the BlackBerry Q10 and Q5 here.
For the Z10 it has been reported to super impose your PIN on the screen like it has been doing for the 10.2 leaks. I haven’t loaded this on my Q10 and I don’t have a Q5 to know if it’s showing the PIN on those devices so if anyone loads this up please hit up the comments below and let us know.
Here is how you update your BlackBerry Z10 with this leaked OS.
- Backup your Z10 with BlackBerry Link.
- Download autoloader OS.
- Turn off the Z10.
- Run autoloader.exe (windows Vista 7 and 8 run as admin)
- When “connecting to Bootrom” appears on system connect Z10 to PC and turn on device.
- Wait for process to finish and phone to reboot.
- The update will wipe your device, so you can either restore all the info from your backup through BlackBerry Link or just start fresh if you want.
As always make sure to backup your device before updating to the newest release just to be safe. Also remember BlackBerry Empire is not responsible for anything that may go wrong during the update process.