Here’s a little something for any of you that may be looking for something to do on a lazy Sunday. BerryLeaks has just released OS 10.2.1.641 for almost all BlackBerry 10 devices (sorry Z10 STL100-1 this will not run on your device). This is a full autoloader so load just like you have been. This leaked OS does have a important note to it so please read this entire post before loading.
It appears the Camera app has SERIOUS issues, it will not take pictures without the flash & the picture preview does not show. (Might be device specific as Z30 & Q5 have different cameras then Z10/Q10).
Here are the links:
- Download for the Q5 and Q10 here.
- Download for the Z30 here.
- Download for the Z10 STL100 – 2, 3, and 4 here.
Here’s how you update your BlackBerry 10 with this leaked OS.
- Backup your BlackBerry 10 device with BlackBerry Link (the autoloader will wipe your device).
- Close BlackBerry Link.
- Download autoloader OS.
- Turn off the device.
- Run autoloader.exe (windows Vista 7 and 8 run as admin).
- When “connecting to Bootrom” appears on system connect your BlackBerry 10 to PC and turn on device.
- Wait for process to finish and phone to reboot.
- The update will wipe your device, so you can either restore all the info from your backup through BlackBerry Link or just start fresh if you want.
As always make sure to backup your device before updating to the newest release just to be safe. Also remember BlackBerry Empire is not responsible for anything that may go wrong during the update process.