Here’s a little something for any of you that may be bored today. The BerryLeaks team has just leaked OS 10.2.1.575 for almost all BlackBerry 10 devices (sorry Z10 STL100-1 users this will not run on your device). As usual this is a full autoloader so just load it as you always have (the radio file is actually from OS 10.2.0.1768). If for some reason you’re new to loading these leaks don’t worry we have a how-to for you below.
Here’s the links:
- Download OS for the BlackBerry Z10 STL100-2, 3, and 4 through MEGA here.
- Download OS for the BlackBerry Q5 and Q10 through MEGA here.
- Download OS for the BlackBerry Z30 through MEGA here.
This leak will have the watermarked PIN in all four corners of your screen.
Here’s how you update your BlackBerry 10 with this leaked OS.
- Backup your BlackBerry 10 device with BlackBerry Link (the autoloader will wipe your device).
- Close BlackBerry Link.
- Download autoloader OS.
- Turn off the device.
- Run autoloader.exe (windows Vista 7 and 8 run as admin).
- When “connecting to Bootrom” appears on system connect your BlackBerry 10 to PC and turn on device.
- Wait for process to finish and phone to reboot.
- The update will wipe your device, so you can either restore all the info from your backup through BlackBerry Link or just start fresh if you want.
As always make sure to backup your device before updating to the newest release just to be safe. Also remember BlackBerry Empire is not responsible for anything that may go wrong during the update process.
Here’s a list of things the BerryLeaks team found while testing this leak:
- Updated touch profile to improve battery life.
- Sensor libraries updated.
- Gyroscope support in camera (future support for panorama).
- Updated translations.
- Some extra code analyzers and debug scripts turned on which may slow things down.
- Lots of work on PIM services and libraries.
- Advanced WiFi is fixed.
- Audio routing in music player now works.
- BBM dark themes fixed.
- Can display next/previous buttons instead of doing L gesture.
- Contacts can be copied to different backends.
- Email composer can switch between plain text and HTML.
- Event recurrence is now set via a drop down without leaving the page.
- FM Radio is enabled.
- IMAP setting to stop downloading emails while roaming.
- Music player continues to play songs while camera app is active.
- Pictures received in emails are now in-line.
- Pinch in hub = hub death. To fix: restart hub.
- Glitch at the app loading bar, from the homescreen pull down display. Shows random characters during app world downloads.
- Blackberry Protect turns off after a reboot.
As always thanks goes out to the BerryLeaks team for the leak.