And here it is! OS 10.2.1.1055 just dropped, the supposedly BIG one a lot of people have been waiting for since the Google Play rumours started to circulate (unfortunately not coming to BlackBerry 10). BlackBerry 10.2.1.1055 for all BlackBerry 10 devices is here. Yes, that includes you STL100-1 users too .
Download 10.2.1.1055 for BlackBerry 10 devices:
- runtime unlocked
- apk files install directly on device without apk to bar conversion or debug token
- Customizable quick settings
- group contacts
- Quick speed dial on Q10
- Music UI changes
- Call dialer changes
- BBM – vibrate on ping, new emoticons
- white balance adjuster
- picture lock password
- IBM notes traveler in accounts settings
- full device monitor
- new charge icon
- custom contact notifications
- wolfram alpha commands
- battery percentage in peak
- hub pinch gesture works
- Instagram video upload works, BlackBerry 10 keyboard works without mods
Here’s how you update your BlackBerry 10 device with this leaked OS.
- Backup your BlackBerry 10 device with BlackBerry Link (the autoloader will wipe your device).
- Close BlackBerry Link.
- Download autoloader OS.
- Turn off the device.
- Run autoloader.exe (windows Vista 7 and 8 run as admin).
- When “connecting to Bootrom” appears on system connect your BlackBerry 10 to PC and turn on device.
- Wait for process to finish and phone to reboot.
- The update will wipe your device, so you can either restore all the info from your backup through BlackBerry Link or just start fresh if you want.
As always make sure to backup your device before updating to the newest release just to be safe. Also remember BlackBerry Empire is not responsible for anything that may go wrong during the update process.
Let us know if you come across any new findings!