OS 10.2.0.1803 has leaked out for all BlackBerry 10 devices BerryLeaks did e-mail us and mention that the STL100-1 is running a little late, but will be up in a few hours.
OS v10.2.0.1803 information and download links:
General Notice / Fixes
This goes for every leak you load. The first 24 to 48 hours after loading a leaked OS your BB will be very busy settling in, syncing all your information and re-indexing everything that’s on your phone. Because of that it is not uncommon to experience a huge battery drain at first, a high percentage of CPU being used or a battery that gets hot. I repeat, this is not uncommon! It is no reason to get a new battery or a replacement for your phone, it is no reason to be worried. Wait it out and keep a charger nearby.
- Bug fixes
- Updated translations
Unknown, likely similar to 1791 and relatively minimal
Here’s how you update your BlackBerry 10 with this leaked OS.
- Backup your BlackBerry 10 device with BlackBerry Link (the autoloader will wipe your device).
- Close BlackBerry Link.
- Download autoloader OS.
- Turn off the device.
- Run autoloader.exe (windows Vista 7 and 8 run as admin).
- When “connecting to Bootrom” appears on system connect your BlackBerry 10 to PC and turn on device.
- Wait for process to finish and phone to reboot.
- The update will wipe your device, so you can either restore all the info from your backup through BlackBerry Link or just start fresh if you want.
Not much of a big jump or change log, official versions are on a very similar build.