OS 10.2.0.1791 has leaked for all BlackBerry 10 devices, no change log was included in this one. If interested in the newer OS Leak 10.2.1.575 check out the article here.
Here’s how you update your BlackBerry 10 with this leaked OS.
- Backup your BlackBerry 10 device with BlackBerry Link (the autoloader will wipe your device).
- Close BlackBerry Link.
- Download autoloader OS.
- Turn off the device.
- Run autoloader.exe (windows Vista 7 and 8 run as admin).
- When “connecting to Bootrom” appears on system connect your BlackBerry 10 to PC and turn on device.
- Wait for process to finish and phone to reboot.
- The update will wipe your device, so you can either restore all the info from your backup through BlackBerry Link or just start fresh if you want.
As always make sure to backup your device before updating to the newest release just to be safe. Also remember BlackBerry Empire is not responsible for anything that may go wrong during the update process.
EDIT: Ignore what the file name is called on the MEGA site, the links beside the Q5/Q10 and the STL2/3/4 are now correct.
- STL100-1: Here’s the link.
- STL100-2/3/4: Here’s the link.
- Q5/Q10: Here’s the link.
- Z30: Here’s the link.
Source: CB Forums