Yes folks, it looks like the pace of leaks has been turned up a notch once again in the BlackBerry 10 community. Just one day after the first leak of the OS 10.1 maintenance release, a newer version has made its way out – 10.1.0.4543.
Once again, the OS is available for all variants of the Z10 and Q10. It’s a very small jump in version number, so chances are we won’t see any additional features here – just bug fixes. But if you had any issues with the .4537 leak from yesterday, this might be worth a shot. Some users reported issues with Remote File Access on the last leak, for instance. This leak only just made its way out however, so we can’t yet make any specific comments on what has changed.
- Backup your device with BlackBerry Link.
- Turn off the device.
- Run the autoloader.exe you downloaded earlier (Windows Vista, 7, and 8 may have to run as administrator)
- When “connecting to Bootrom” appears on system connect your device to PC and turn on device.
- Wait for process to finish and phone to reboot.
- The update will wipe your device, so you can either restore all the info from your backup through BlackBerry Link or just start fresh if you want.
BlackBerry Empire is not responsible for anything that might go wrong during the update process, though you can always try wiping the device and restoring to an older OS if things don’t go smoothly. Thanks to flexNinja for this latest leak!
Source: CB Forums