If you have a BlackBerry Z10 then you have probably seen a bunch of OS leaks for the STL100-2, 3, and 4 devices. It just always seemed the STL100-1 Z10 owners wasn’t getting any love for their device. Well wait no more BlackBerry Z10 STL100-1 owners because you have OS 10.1.0.2354 leaked for your device.
Download OS 10.1.0.2354 for STL100-1 here.
UPDATE: OS 10.1.0.2354 now has an autoloader for STL100-2, 3, and 4 that you can download here. This is also a full autoloader so update you BlackBerry Z10 as normal and remember do so at your own risk.
Here is how you update your BlackBerry Z10 with this leaked OS.
- Backup your Z10 with BlackBerry Link.
- Download autoloader OS.
- Turn off the Z10.
- Run autoloader.exe (windows Vista 7 and 8 run as admin)
- When “connecting to Bootrom” appears on system connect Z10 to PC and turn on device.
- Wait for process to finish and phone to reboot.
- The update will wipe your device, so you can either restore all the info from your backup through BlackBerry Link or just start fresh if you want.
As always make sure to backup your device before updating to the newest release just to be safe. Also remember BlackBerry Empire is not responsible for anything that may go wrong during the update process.
Thanks goes out to Kris, SCrid2000, and Wigley458 for all the hard work in making these autoloaders.