BlackBerry has revealed its partners in the $1 billion dollar investment that the company received. We initially knew of Fairfax Financial as well as Qatar Holding LLC, no other companies were known until a recent filing.
The filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission today reveals the names of the investors, plus the amount of money they’re risking.
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited: $250,000,000
- Mackenzie Financial Corporation: $200,000,000
- Canso Investment Counsel Ltd.: $300,000,000
- Markel Corporation: $100,000,000
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc.: $50,000,000
- Qatar Holding LLC: $100,000,000
Source: Globe and Mail