X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaked OS 10.3.0.140 for BlackBerry 10

Waiting area for leaked OS BlackBerry 10.3.0.140. OS images were reported here by ZonaBlackBerry. This is for the BlackBerry Z10 STL100-3 for those of you all who want to create an autoloader for other devices feel free to do so.

Download OS 10.3.0.140 here (thanks to the folks at ZonaBlackBerry), remember it is for the BlackBerry Z10 STL 100-3 for more directions check out the blog post.

Download OS 10.3.0.140 for BlackBerry Z10 STL 2, 3, 4 (CB forum member making more versions available)

Please note that this is a very early 10.3 OS version, so remember THERE WILL BE BUGS. This may not be suitable for most of you if you rely on your BlackBerry as a daily device. Let me say this again, DO NOT LOAD THIS OS IF YOU AREN’T PREPARED TO ROLL BACK.
    Last edited by jordan559; 03-26-2014, 11:37 AM.
    Latest 10.2.1 OS - How-To Load Leak/Official BB10 OS

Fantastic!

Comment

Good evening - Do you have any revision numbers for the Radio files for your Z10 ? If I want to run this on a Z30 what is the revision of Radio I need (if you know).

Comment

Thanks for the super-speedy reply. Appreciated.

Comment

50% be uploaded?

Comment

Are phone calls working in this build?

Comment

Originally posted by iCampbell View Post
              Are phone calls working in this build?
              Phone calls not working is caused by not having a radio for the device the OS is loaded on, and loading an older radio that's partially compatible but not fully. Since this is a whole new OS, my bet is an older radio wouldn't even be partially compatible. So if you can load the OS, my guess is phone calls will work.

Comment

after 24 hours on Z10 and Q10 (without calls) this relase runs well. battery drain is heavy for now. well see tomorrow.

awesome red ui i liked too much. now i have chrome but no more gmaps... its a early build but rocks! thanx BlackBerry!

Comment

So far so good. Nothing major broken that I've noticed yet other than some only partially implemented new features, but at least phone calls, activesync email/calendar/contacts appear to be working so I'm continuing to run as my daily driver on my old Z10 for the rest of the week while my Z30 gets wifi duties at home. Funny how even a simple thing like separate lock and homescreen wallpapers can be exciting and feel all shiny and new

Comment

When do we get a STL-1 ?

Comment

Quick update. The android runtime has better working network in this one, so some previous android apps which required finicky network access and weren't working, such as TeamViewer, now appear to work. Dormi, the android baby monitor is still a nogo in my testing still though. Looking much better so far, and I bet since this build is so out of date that the newer ones will be even farther along with working out these little bugs. I wonder how many different ways android apps have to check and connect to networks in their API, as there definitely doesn't seem to be a standard one as some work perfectly fine while others are just so darned twitchy.

Comment

I love what Blackberry is doing with each update. But my wish is, instead of changing certain things like color scheme... why not give the option to just change the scheme/themes. I like the blue, I really dont want red, unless I choose to run with red for a bit and maybe change to.... green, or just keep the blue!

Comment

Working...
                        X