By popular demand, I will show you how to get the latest version of Spotify on BlackBerry 10, the easiest way. I previously made two how-tos on this before, but it quickly became outdated and there is no longer a debug token needed, makes it a lot easier I would say.
- Must be running BlackBerry 10.2 OS (leaked or official)
- Android Unlocked Runtime 810 must be sideload (download here)
Spotify BAR file:
As the debug token is no longer needed with the unlocked runtime, simple sideload of the BAR file will work. Previous how-to had Spotify 0.6, I decided to upload the latest for you all which could be downloaded here scroll all the way to the bottom of that thread to download version 0.7.2.402.
After both are sideloaded, restart your device.
If after sideloading Spotify opens but with a blank (white screen) follow this:
- Download zip file folders and copy it to your SD card in:
- Copy the two folders Storage and Users here.
- Restart may or may not be needed
Enjoy. If you have any questions drop a comment below.