If you’re looking to break away from some PlayBook hype RIM’s next big conference, formerly WES, now BlackBerry World, will take place the first week of May in Orlando, Florida. By signing up for updates here you can stay informed on the latest news on sponsors, keynote speakers, breakout sessions, events and registration surrounding the upcoming BlackBerry World conference. Read More to get a glimpse at what lies ahead in around two weeks.
There are a lot of things that are new for this year — you won’t want to miss BlackBerry World 2011:
- Demos in the — BlackBerry demos are featured on stage this year to show products and solutions in action. What better way to get inspired about the latest innovations!
- Hot New Products — The BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet has all eyes on it. Focused sessions, onstage keynotes and hands-on demos in the BlackBerry Booth give you every opportunity to see what this amazing new product has to offer.
- Showing Appreciation for our Alumni Attendees — We’ve designed some special extras just for our alumni: an exclusive breakfast on Wednesday, special VIP Lounge access, and Line Jumper privileges in the General Session.
- Universal Studios Florida® Hosts the — We are going offsite for our party this year! Go beyond the screen and jump into the action of your favorite films at the world’s premier movie and TV based theme park.
- BlackBerry Channel Partners Get More — Look for an expanded list of breakout sessions for our to help them do more business than ever before. For the first time, special focus is on partners who market to consumers and the tools that can help them succeed.
For more event info, head