BlackBerry Desktop Software updates to version 7.0 B44 for PCs with improved syncing.
- Unable to configure Desktop Software 7.0 to synchronize with Outlook
- How synchronization filters function during two way synchronization
- When synchronizing future appointments entries sometimes appointments in the past may be transferred
- When configuring synchronization a prompt informs you that no Microsoft Outlook profiles have been created even if another application is to be selected
- When configuring PIM synchronization for Lotus Notes field mappings and filter options appear blank
- After synchronization with Lotus Notes contacts without a last name may have the first name placed in the last name field
- Information is transferred to desktop mail client when “Create separate entries for conflicting data” when performing a one way synchronization to the device