Couple of new features to note are in the settings menu, showing “lift to wake device” and “face down for battery save”. Looks like BlackBerry is attacking some major battery saving features on 10.3.
Check out all the images below and let us know what you think.
Review of new features (via ):
- Disappears the box was behind each of the icons, this might not be a final decision.
- Intelligent Assistant
- It seems BlackBerry is not to be left behind and an intelligent assistant is implemented in this version seems to not work properly.
- New keyboard layout and colors
- Slightly changes the design a more minimalist style and color scheme of the operating system is now, Black with Red, Black and red.
- Advanced Interaction
- Features are implemented to turn off the screen when the device is upside down or inside pocket to save battery.
- Features of the camera
- A timer for taking photographs is added.
- Taking panoramic photos (works correctly) is implemented
- The option to record in 720p at 30 fps and 60 is added
- Pin design capture and control orientation is changed.
- HDR takes is suggested when conditions require.
- Smart Search.
- Design changes in the player.
- Emphasis to focus button makes the player and part of them is hidden the scroll.
- Design change in controls and buttons.
- The controls and buttons worked and acquire a more gentle view looking design for a minimalist style.
- The reaction rate is significantly improved.
- The system minimizes and maximizes application almost instantly giving a more pleasant browsing experience.
Which BlackBerry 10.3 feature excites you the most?